Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbeaten Kentucky baseball team moves into rankings
Charlie,

IMO you are taking this way way way too personal. A lot of us love Kentucky football too, but are clearly able to see that they are not up to par with the rest of the major college world in both sports. I have a deep appreciation for the coach and the UK program, but the fact is they are just not going to be very strong this year. I really really really like Gary Henderson and for my own personal reasons want him to succeed, so there's no reason to blast all of us that just state the facts. Just him taking an excessive amount of personal time to spend with my youngest son a couple of months ago and him inquiring about the well being of my oldest is well reason enough to love the guy. Gosh, if anybody anywhere should have an emotional attachment to the program, it me. Way more so than yourself. Nobody is bashing the program, staff, or the players, and we should be able to point out that their #23 ranking is a little undeserved based on strength of schedule played up to this point wihout being unjustly labeled as haters. It has nothing to do with anyone climbing on bandwagons either.

As PT said, since Cohen left , for whatever reason it may be, both he and Henderson have struggled since going solo. They were a great tandem though.
Messages In This Thread
Unbeaten Kentucky baseball team moves into rankings - by Bob Seger - 03-07-2012, 05:39 AM