Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbeaten Kentucky baseball team moves into rankings
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Suppose we could get you on board in Basketball PT? Everybody loves a winner. I am sitting here thinking that a lot of very good teams would find the SEC tough sledding. Maybe even the Semi's. By the way how did they do? Were they by chance added to MLB.
No chance, lol, not a bandwagon fan. I will bleed garnet and gold until I leave this planet.

Noles took a 6-1 L in the game.

And as for FSU competing in the SEC, this year that may hold true, #8 is too high for a club with sketchy (at best) pitching. But on a consistent basis, the top of the ACC is just as good as the SEC and the Noles do just fine. Just ask the boys from Gainesville about the 1-3 record they recorded against FSU last season.

FSU is #8 for name alone at this point. If by some chance they can find a couple strong weekend arms, I may become more optimistic, but even with Gilmartin on the hill last season, pitching was a weakness. Take him away and well, years of poor pitching recruiting, and this is what they have. Give first year pitching Coach Mike Bell a couple of years to get his guys and hopefully this will be a program poised to go get that elusive first CWS Title.
Messages In This Thread
Unbeaten Kentucky baseball team moves into rankings - by Panther Thunder - 03-07-2012, 11:09 PM