Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If a Republican .....................
Crazy Horse Wrote:Pres Obama I know is not a great president, but I have news for the republican party...he beats the hell out of having Bush!!!! Economy is this bad mainly because of Bush, he gave an economy that was in such rough shape no one can fix it in 4 years. Worst mistake this country ever made was vote Bush back in for a 2nd term. We need Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton is one of the best presidents this country has ever seen. Our economy had a surplus each year he was in office and we went in debt each year Bush was in. Bush is the reason for over half the United State debt

LOL, not a great president? He's a 100 foot tsunami of a president my friend. In case you haven't noticed, even Lanny Davis admits he cannot explain Obama positions such as holding back the pipeline, and predicting skyrocketing electricity prices under his policies. Instead, he (Davis) has resorted to just saying no matter how rediculous Mr Obama's policies make him look, he intends to vote to reelect him anyway.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
If a Republican ..................... - by nky - 03-22-2012, 08:14 PM
If a Republican ..................... - by TheRealThing - 04-04-2012, 06:15 PM
If a Republican ..................... - by nky - 03-22-2012, 08:15 PM
If a Republican ..................... - by nky - 03-22-2012, 08:49 PM
If a Republican ..................... - by nky - 03-22-2012, 08:50 PM
If a Republican ..................... - by nky - 03-23-2012, 10:00 AM