Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baptist Minister says Obama is Muslim and Romney is part of a cult
TheRealVille Wrote:Whatever happened to Galatians 1:8,9 and Revelations 22: 18,19 to all the Romney ("mormons are christian)" fans? Although it never was my favorite translation, I'll go with KJV, since it is probably the bible of choice for the BGR crowd. This don't sound like mormons are christians to me.

Galatians 1:8-9
King James Version (KJV)
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Revelation, chapter 22

18: For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

So now we should be against Romney because he is not a Christian?

The Bible is all powerful and all true. And I do take that to be that Mormonism is not Christianity. However from the way I see Obama's views and the way I interpret Christian views, Obama doesn't exactly spell out what I would call a Christian.

That being said, I am not against President Obama because of this (I don't believe Obama is a Muslim) nor am I against Governor Romney because of his Mormonism.

I would feel as a hypocrite (I even feel hypocritical with my statement regarding Obama not seeming Christian-like) to speak ill of either person's faith, beliefs, or their version of right and wrong. I would feel this way seeing that even though I am a Christian having accepted Jesus as my Savior, my actions don't always reflect that. As a matter of fact, they don't reflect that more than they do.
Messages In This Thread
Baptist Minister says Obama is Muslim and Romney is part of a cult - by outdoorsman43 - 11-02-2012, 12:31 AM