Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Papa John's CEO: Obamacare likely to raise costs, employee's hours being cut
Wildcatk23 Wrote:He runs a billion dollar company a reuses to insure his workers! He was a huge romney supporter and was probably going to benefit from the huge tax breaks that would have been put in place for the uber rich.

Is put your money where your mouth is your new lingo? Sounds childish. Not all of us are born wealthy and have a huge trust fund to start a business. We go to school. Work. To get our money.
Good for him, I hope this year he runs a TWO billion dollar company.

You might try it like I did, you little twerp. You cant tell me anything about what it takes. Go out and get yourself a loan, mortgage everything you've got to the hilt when you've got a new baby and are trying to make house payments and car payments, all while working 12-14 hours a day. You give it a whirl, you little know nothing squirt. You aint got the guts to even try it, yet it's little twerps like you that want to tell everybody else how to do it. People like you, are in reality, first class gutless losers. Your crowd thinks the whole world owes you something for nothing. He does not owe anybody anything, and like I said, nobody has to work for him and nobody has to buy his pizzas.
Messages In This Thread
Papa John's CEO: Obamacare likely to raise costs, employee's hours being cut - by Bob Seger - 11-13-2012, 01:28 PM