Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Papa John's CEO: Obamacare likely to raise costs, employee's hours being cut
TheRealVille Wrote:Me too, and me either. But, I don't expect them to get rich, they are closed on Saturday and Sunday. If you've never tried them, I highly recommend them, you just have to catch them Mon-Fri. I always try to buy from local people when I can.

I do too RV. I really like Giovanni's, and I do know those folks personally. Same scenerio.

I'm just like you RV, I have worked my whole life for everything I have gotten in this world. My dad was a welder and my mom was always just a housewife. I was not handed anything, and never expected to be handed anything. I respect what you have done to feed and take care of your family, just like I am proud that I have done the exact same thing. I have had a job of some sort since I have been 12 years old. Even while trying to play ball in high school, I worked at a nearby gas station at nights and on weekends to have a little gas money to run around on. And I do not feel the least bit underpriviledged or resentful for having to do so. Nobody ever owed me one cent. I did what I had to to.
Messages In This Thread
Papa John's CEO: Obamacare likely to raise costs, employee's hours being cut - by Bob Seger - 11-13-2012, 02:01 PM