Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Papa John's CEO: Obamacare likely to raise costs, employee's hours being cut
TheRealThing Wrote:Can you believe the contempt people have for enterprise these days? All politics are as they presently exist anyway, is the government using people's own bias and ignorance against them in order to control their behavior. We got bozo's walking around all over the place parroting talking points like they know what they're talking about.

When folks allowed activists to seperate the actions of lawmakers from any accountability to the precepts of Godly morality we as a nation immediately lost our compass. We don't have any thing higher than our own selfishness to guide our actions nowadays. That's why career welfare recipients were more than okay with voting for Obama, they don't really care if America goes down the tube in the near future or not. They want what they want for today, and the heck with everybody else. As a people, if we were in any way responsible to God for our actions, we would never be acting the way we are. Arguing over the use of our natural resources for instance, for crying out loud, God put them there for us to use. But no, the earth worshippers misplaced reverence before 'mother earth' has them bowing at the altar of the environmentalist. I used to laugh at the notion that the people of Egypt worshipped Ra, the sun god. Until I realized that the environmentalist now holds all of our futures in his hand. We are no more the wiser than the pagans who worshipped the sun, turning our backs on the Living God to worship His creation, (the earth). America has lost the vision of truth. We don't hold our leaders responsible, nor do we hold ourselves responsible. We excuse bad behavior on every level, is there any wonder God wrote the following passage to describe man's behavior towards the end?
2 Thessalonians 2:9-12 (KJV)
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
A little off topic, but there is a five year lifetime limit on welfare benefits. Let me know if you are getting ready to have church, I'll leave.
Messages In This Thread
Papa John's CEO: Obamacare likely to raise costs, employee's hours being cut - by TheRealVille - 11-13-2012, 02:03 PM