Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Papa John's CEO: Obamacare likely to raise costs, employee's hours being cut
TheRealThing Wrote:LOL, no it is not off topic. America is spiralling out of control. Our once rock solid system of government is rife with scandals of every sort. Lies are the norm and truth is exception. Even the director of the CIA is willing to risk all for a fling or two. Personal integrity is a concept you freely laugh at, citing instead the right to participate in whatever vices one may choose. Character, suffers the same contempt, if Jay Carney gets up and lies to the American people at every press conference, no big deal. Liberals minimize the incessant lies coming down from the hallowed halls. While we have self proclaimed geniuses walking around who are unable to grasp the basic concept that truth is requisite to any successsful function of government. FWIW, we have 2nd and 3rd generation successors on welfare.

It has gotten to the point where nobody believes anybody. Only the wilfully ignorant can truly say they can swallow the amateurish smoke and mirror job coming out of DC. Even those of average intelligence can see right through the thinly veiled attempts to spin the obvious, in a effort to fabricate a shaky house of cards such as the self conflicting comments by administration officials about the Benghazi scandal. The whole world is laughing at the guilibility of the average American. In a way I hope Kentucky does successfully secede from the union. All told, petitions have been filed on behalf of 20 states: Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-5754...rom-union/

Maybe Bob's idea wasn't so far fetched after all. I'd settle for these 20 states to form a more perfect union.
I was telling you that I was going off topic a little by telling you that welfare has a five year lifetime limit. If KY secedes, they will be broke in a week. KY is a taking state.
Messages In This Thread
Papa John's CEO: Obamacare likely to raise costs, employee's hours being cut - by TheRealVille - 11-13-2012, 08:28 PM