Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Papa John's CEO: Obamacare likely to raise costs, employee's hours being cut
Beetle01 Wrote:I was referring to him disputing the numbers that the majority of Americans are in support of Obamacare, by attacking the sources : ABC News and the Washington Post (The Post to me is usually conservative on many issues, although you shouldn't be able to say that (Lib/Con) about any news source.)

I can only go by polls being shown and my general conversations with people I know. living where I do, the massive majority of my freinds/coworkers and whoever are fairly conservative. Most seem to be in favor of giving Obamacare a run, as it is completely obvious that there has to be change in the American healthcare system. Like with most problems, many times a reliable solution lays somewhere in the middle.
The overwhelming majority of people will grow to loathe Obamacare when it takes full effect. Wait until the doctor shortages kick in and long lines queue up for common surgeries like hip replacements. That is what has happened everywhere the government has taken over healthcare. Single payer is Obama's goal and it will become a reality because the law encourages people to make decisions that will eventually put most insurance companies out of business.

As for links, I was just pointing out that RV often posts links that he has not read to support his positions. He just assumes that what Obama has whispered in his ear is true and then tells people who doubt him to read a few thousand pages of legalese. So, links do not lend credibility to a poster unless he or she already has credibility. When I post links, I almost always include excerpts to show that I have at least read enough of an article to recognize the relevant part that supports my argument.
Messages In This Thread
Papa John's CEO: Obamacare likely to raise costs, employee's hours being cut - by Hoot Gibson - 11-16-2012, 12:04 AM