Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Papa John's CEO: Obamacare likely to raise costs, employee's hours being cut
TheRealThing Wrote:I talked to a pipefitter BA from Ohio last weekend and he knows your BA. He said you're delusional if you think insurance rates have dropped for union membership. I know mine haven't. I'll tell you what RV, I know you feel compelled to answer every post I make and to tell the truth it really doesn't mean much to me that you do. The vast majority of the time you miss the gist of what posters on here are saying, and I see no reason to think you any sharper when it comes to the unlikely marriage of federal legalese and health care insurance. As is normally the case, you're wrong again, probably because you're so blinded by bias. I know what I pay, and I know the CBO is the daddy of projected health care costs as the result of ObamaCare. But you go right on like you got it down pat. Confusednicker:

Your union brothers, who you say you care about so much, will lose their health insurance because of this, IMO. Not to mention everybody's pension fund. Many of the Carpenter's pension funds are in crisis status as we speak. The stock market has tanked over a thousand points since October, down from 13,610 to today's rate of 12,542. I guarantee you if this keeps up it will hurt everybody.

Many restaurants such as Denny's, Red Lobster, and Bob Evans say they have no choice but to cut everybody's hours back to less than 30 a week. Obama's going to fundamentally transform America alright. In fact, the CBO has conceeded that at least 700,000 jobs will be lost immediately because of the implimentation of ObamaCare. Small businesses everywhere will cut back and many will lay off. Hopefully, you will be able to get around to all these businesses and explain everything to them so they can relax. I mean, the .gov website, why didn't I think of that? The nearly one million losing viable income, and their families just need to get with the liberal juggernaut.
I don't care who knows who. Mine used to be 652 a month for self pay, it is 498.00 a month now. That's fact. For the record, all piping BA's in this area, including Portsmouth, were backing Obama, including mine.
Messages In This Thread
Papa John's CEO: Obamacare likely to raise costs, employee's hours being cut - by TheRealVille - 11-16-2012, 08:18 AM