Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Papa John's CEO: Obamacare likely to raise costs, employee's hours being cut
TheRealVille Wrote:Would they pay it if they didn't have to? It is a tax, right? Maybe we should thank the lawmakers that brought about unemployment insurance tax payments to the IRS? Employers pay a 6% tax, but they get a credit of up to 5.4%. According to the article, employers pay an average of $42 dollars per employee. I wouldn't do much back patting, I'm sure most employees help the company make that 42 dollars back per year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unemployment_benefits

Your knowledge of the unemployment insurance contribution rates is what I would expect from a union member. Your post is ridiculous. There is no need for me to explain it to you because you would not understand it and you would claim I am wrong. Believe it or not, TheRealVille, I am also a Certified Public Accountant. I know the law. I know how it is applied. And, from your post, you don't know manure.

And as for saying the employer wouldn't pay the FUI and KUI (That's what they are called.) unless forced to do so, that is another example of your cureless stupidity. Does anyone, even a union member, pay any tax that he/she isn't forced by law to pay?

You, TheRealVille are clueless. You are in way over your head. You are embarrassing yourself.
Messages In This Thread
Papa John's CEO: Obamacare likely to raise costs, employee's hours being cut - by Harry Rex Vonner - 11-17-2012, 10:18 PM