Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana?
TheRealVille Wrote:You have posted exactly 7 times in the political forum, and I have answered everyone directed to me. BTW, you aren't even on the radar in the politics section. You are one notch below WR05. Anything either of you say, and I'm going to include you, even though you don't rank, is nothing but being parrots of the "big 3" here. Grow an opinion of your own, and you might warrant some responses. Wink

First off, again - he can post here if he wants! Just like you, Vector, and 4 Real, regardless of his opinion - he has the right to post here and there is no rule that says you have to make a certain amount of posts per day. Again, that is just you getting mad because of him owning you.

Now that you've had the gall to call ME out, I used to contemplate long, detailed posts when I first started in the political forum - such as my ones related to religion. Anymore, it's useless. You take one little quote from a post and blow it way out of proportion instead of trying to discuss based on the argument as a whole. Either that, or a smartass response like the ones to Middlesboro Alumni. I don't take you seriously, hence the reason I mainly conform to posts of your elementary level when I am posting with you. The stupid threads I make about Christmas, short posts with no backing, etc. stand a better shot when in a discussion with you. I am not going to post the long, detailed posts, especially since we have TRT, Hoot, Seger, HRV, NKY, Dusty, among others who do an excellent job of posting detail on their arguments instead of just trying to think of whatever comes out of the part of the body where the sun don't shine.

Now, as to the "big 3" - they don't use completely random, biased sources, and use logic with their arguments. And have you not seen this thread? There are some differences among them on the marijuana issues! But yet, you see them making solid arguments and keeping it civil. And if you think I'm saying this just because of our similar beliefs, think again. I have one friend in particular that talks about politics with me all the time - complete opposite view of me on most issues. Yet almost every time we hang out we talk politics, and it leads to some enjoyable discussions when you are with somebody that knows what they are talking about (more than me, TBH) and can talk sensibly about the issues.

A famous quote is to "never argue with an idiot, because they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." I feel like that by typing this that you may have just done that, but it's worth it when you are calling me out like you are. LOL, I don't need you to tell me where I stand on this forum. You out of all people. I would love to be able to discuss and debate the issues, but I don't think a logical discussion with you is halfway possible.
Messages In This Thread
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by 4_real - 11-07-2012, 01:58 AM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by LWC - 11-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by LWC - 11-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by nky - 11-19-2012, 10:48 AM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by LWC - 11-19-2012, 05:02 PM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by LWC - 11-19-2012, 10:30 PM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by LWC - 11-19-2012, 10:35 PM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by hop24 - 11-19-2012, 10:35 PM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by LWC - 11-19-2012, 10:37 PM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by hop24 - 11-20-2012, 03:03 AM
Colorado votes to legalize Marijuana? - by nky - 11-27-2012, 03:23 PM