Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentuckygate?
"Jacob Conway, the Jefferson County Democratic Party’s executive committee member who originally accused Progress Kentucky of making the recording, told NBC News he was on his way to talk to the FBI about the allegations. And the group’s treasurer confirmed he had quit his position after the audio was published."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/mi...z2QGqjFVlp

Tactics like this are not the exception, they are the rule for today's democrat, IMO. Dirty dealings, the like of which would seem much more apropos coming from the pages of a Dallas script, are the new normal. I keep hearing about the "tasteless comments" that were being made from the other side of the door by those being interviewed. So what? There are tons of tasteless comments from the other side of every door in government circles. Such rationalizations are the convoluted thoughts by members of an up and coming political culture whose mantra is win at any cost. In these guys minds, secretly taping a meeting in which the Senate Minority Leader is involved, was no big deal, an entirely justifiable means to their visions of a heroic end. I will say that I am impressed so far with Jacob Conway's willingness to come forward and name names, however. A liberal with a conscience, are you kidding me? If it is on the up and up, and not a cover for something else, I for one will be impressed.

So, let me understand this, catching our own president cutting a secret deal with the Russian President on matters of national defense was not newsworthy but, an unknown "presenter" speaking of Ashley Judd's idiosyncrasies in a private meeting was damnable enough to warrant the excusal of an offense for which Richard Nixon was impeached? What were these guys thinking? It shows the level to which, they have been indoctrinated by the left. I'm sure they felt they'd pulled off the political coup de tat of the century. Murder you can get away with it seems, but taping a meeting with Mitch McConnell and sending it to Mother Jones?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Kentuckygate? - by TheRealThing - 04-12-2013, 01:38 PM
Kentuckygate? - by TheRealVille - 04-13-2013, 07:47 AM
Kentuckygate? - by TheRealVille - 04-13-2013, 07:50 AM
Kentuckygate? - by the other guy - 04-13-2013, 09:27 AM
Kentuckygate? - by TheRealVille - 04-13-2013, 12:01 PM
Kentuckygate? - by TheRealVille - 04-13-2013, 12:11 PM
Kentuckygate? - by TheRealThing - 04-13-2013, 02:44 PM
Kentuckygate? - by nky - 04-13-2013, 03:33 PM
Kentuckygate? - by Harry Rex Vonner - 04-13-2013, 05:58 PM