Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First gun control ammendment defeated.
TheRealThing Wrote:Well, if there was any confusion about my meaning, once I posted the link anybody could see, other than a homespun self absorbed hillbilly narcissist, what I was talking about. No matter how many people come on here and bust you for your liberally based biases, you continue to persist in your self delusions about being the rooster debater of BGR. Again, self deception is requisite in the case of liberals as they have to dodge the truth at every turn. And, there is no situation where the tactic would not work.

As I said, and as you dodged, the media have used that 30 year number for the months following the Benghazi attacks and the subsequent cover up. That is what I find to be important about all this. Not whether somebody like you, who can only sling mud and call people names like a little brat, has ever learned when to shut up.

You were making the attempt to mollycoddle your idolized president, minimizing the importance of the Benghazi debacle by trying to use a long list of incidents to proffer the idea that such deaths are rather commonplace and therefore no big deal. He like you, emphasizes the social degradation relabeled "change", and "moving forward." I believe to witness the complete collapse of morality would comfort you personally somehow, perhaps making you feel better about your disdain for Christianity and proving to yourself that there really aren't people who actually love order and good in society?
You might have posted a link, but you never did acknowledge that there have, in fact, been diplomat deaths during the 30 years that you speak of. I had no intention other than to show that you made a false statement. I don't give a rat's ass what the media claimed about the 30 year thing. If they said that, they were wrong, just like you. Benghazi had no bearing on my plan. My plan was to show that you have no problem lying.

I don't have a disdain for Christianity, just a disdain for "christians" like you. I've got much respect for Hoot's(after finding out he is one), and others' here's Christianity, just not your form of it.
Messages In This Thread
First gun control ammendment defeated. - by nky - 04-17-2013, 10:21 PM
First gun control ammendment defeated. - by nky - 04-17-2013, 10:35 PM
First gun control ammendment defeated. - by nky - 04-17-2013, 10:36 PM
First gun control ammendment defeated. - by nky - 04-17-2013, 10:38 PM
First gun control ammendment defeated. - by nky - 04-17-2013, 10:42 PM
First gun control ammendment defeated. - by nky - 04-17-2013, 10:45 PM
First gun control ammendment defeated. - by nky - 04-17-2013, 10:50 PM
First gun control ammendment defeated. - by nky - 04-17-2013, 10:52 PM
First gun control ammendment defeated. - by nky - 04-17-2013, 10:56 PM
First gun control ammendment defeated. - by nky - 04-18-2013, 07:07 AM
First gun control ammendment defeated. - by nky - 04-19-2013, 07:13 AM