Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california
the other guy Wrote:COBRA insurance payments 2012=$783.00, 2013=$983.00. But my letter did say that my childern living at home would be covered untill they are 26 although i have no childern living at home.

Quote:The U.S. Department of Labor's program for the review of denials of the COBRA premium reduction under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) has ended. The COBRA premium reduction was available for individuals who experienced involuntary terminations on or before May 31, 2010. The COBRA premium reduction under ARRA is not available for individuals who experience involuntary terminations after May 31, 2010; therefore the eligibility period for the subsidy has passed.
Were you terminated in this window where the subsidy reduced you payment? I find it hilarious that you have the nerve to bring up COBRA payments into the equation. Did you think some of us didn't know what COBRA was? I use COBRA all the time in my trade, because I get laid off at times, and have to buy my insurance myself through it, just so I don't have to shop for other insurance until I go back to work. Confusednicker:
http://www.dol.gov/dol/topic/health-plans/cobra.htm
Messages In This Thread
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california - by TheRealVille - 05-31-2013, 04:07 PM