Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california
TheRealVille Wrote:Were you terminated in this window where the subsidy reduced you payment? I find it hilarious that you have the nerve to bring up COBRA payments into the equation. Did you think some of us didn't know what COBRA was? I use COBRA all the time in my trade, because I get laid off at times, and have to buy my insurance myself through it, just so I don't have to shop for other insurance until I go back to work. Confusednicker:
http://www.dol.gov/dol/topic/health-plans/cobra.htm
You say COBRA has nothing to do with this but you also say you use COBRA to buy insurance. The place where i was working raised prices on all employees Jan 1st, 2013 my COBRA rates were based on the normal employee plan, I don't think you are smart enough to comment on any of this. You are blind to anything but Obama talking points. You think it's Hilarious well I think it's anything but hilarious. BTW terminated is not what happened. I worked and paid taxes for 47 years but after an A-FIB attack and suffering heart failure I was forced to retire. You continue to show how little you know about almost any subject on this forum.
Messages In This Thread
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california - by the other guy - 05-31-2013, 10:05 PM