Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california
TheRealVille Wrote:Like you two were accomplices to the two crooks formally known as President Bush and VP Cheney?

You never did answer my question in the other thread. Where did you study law? You insinuated that you were "law" savvy to HRV. Did you go back to school to study law after your carpentry career?

Why would I even entertain the notion of answering a guy who has yet to show any interest in discussing the truth? When you are outdebated, which is every time you try, you post something from Mother Jones, Obama's website, or just lay low for a while until things cool down a little bit for you.

Like all liberals, if you can't win a debate you just pretend you did anyway and start with your schoolyard insults. As I have mentioned, self deception is requisite for the modern liberal. I know you were shot down in embarrassing flames but, I can assure you I don't view you in a light more favorable than Harry Rex does.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california - by TheRealThing - 06-01-2013, 12:38 AM