Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california
Hoot Gibson Wrote::biglmao: Obamabots calling anybody a liar is always entertaining. Here is a simple question for you, RV. Have you read the entire Obamacare law? I have not done so. I have no intention of doing so and I do not personally know anybody who has done so.

Obama lied about the law to get it passed and that fact is indisputable. You continue to lose credibility here with your childish antics, and I did not even think that was possible.
I haven't read through the law either, but I have glanced through the ACA website. So, if you have read it, how do you know Obama lied. The truth is, anything that someone says that fits with your preconceived hate of Obama, you buy it. If it doesn't fit that mold, it's liberal propaganda, and lies. Lose creditability to who? You and your cohort, the carpenter? Do you think there is one iota of care on my part on that? Really? You two keep talking about wining debates. If you winning a debate means pushing me to the point where I call you two the moron hacks that you really are, so be it, you win. You say you form opinions on your own, but it is always tied to some right wing website.
Messages In This Thread
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california - by TheRealVille - 06-01-2013, 07:46 AM