Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california
TheRealVille Wrote:I'll concede that you guys are pros at what you do. If winning debates is out talking someone, posting lies from conservative websites from lying fellow Obama haters, you guys are the debate kings. When faced with the truth, you both shout "Obama propaganda machine". You keep saying you find out the truth about subjects for yourselves, why not stroll through the actual ACA site and come up with your own conclusions, instead of relying on Fox, Redstate, or the Conservative voice people. Every time you post any PROOF that the ACA is bad, it is always somebody else's opinion. I'll tell you why, then you wouldn't be able to hold up the lies, without lying yourself.

Dr's Alvarez and Carson are not websites the last time I checked. I learned a long time ago who to listen to. Liberals have been busy trying to justify and defend the forced passage of ObamaCare or tying to put out the subsequent fires that leap up every time the law is scrutinized in truth. Like I said, call it willfully ignorant, or the art of self deception, you've made a choice to cast your lot with liberals. Reality doesn't lend you much of a hand in so doing and therefore you must resort to the Pee Wee Herman strategy, "I know you are but, what am I?"

I like the eyes open approach myself, but that's me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california - by TheRealThing - 06-01-2013, 01:07 PM