Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california
vector Wrote:here's a look at romneycare it's been the law for 7 years now for you slow guy's it's the father of obamacare

http://money.cnn.com/2013/06/01/pf/massa...F_PF_River
It really looks to me that most people agree that cost are going up it's just a question of who pays the increase, businesses have more expences or governmemt makes up the increase. which means everyday joe pays higher prices or higher taxes.

Now i hope it works my concern is being denied care by some panel somewhere.Which has already been done to me under present law. Government regulations made me wait 90 days for a heart device(something like a pacemaker). As my heart loses more function in the future i will need a pump or transplant will i be deamed worth the cost or not. My grandkids would vote yes but i'm not sure about my government. again i hope it works but the government has spent about $100 million on a flood control project in martin close to where i live. they have yet to protect anything from flooding. i,m not sure i want the same guys over my healthcare.
Messages In This Thread
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california - by the other guy - 06-06-2013, 06:24 AM