Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california
the other guy Wrote:It really looks to me that most people agree that cost are going up it's just a question of who pays the increase, businesses have more expences or governmemt makes up the increase. which means everyday joe pays higher prices or higher taxes.

Now i hope it works my concern is being denied care by some panel somewhere.Which has already been done to me under present law. Government regulations made me wait 90 days for a heart device(something like a pacemaker). As my heart loses more function in the future i will need a pump or transplant will i be deamed worth the cost or not. My grandkids would vote yes but i'm not sure about my government. again i hope it works but the government has spent about $100 million on a flood control project in martin close to where i live. they have yet to protect anything from flooding. i,m not sure i want the same guys over my healthcare.

so you either have medicare or medicade for your insurance which both are gov run so you would leave it ALL up to the private insurance companys is that about right
Messages In This Thread
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california - by vector - 06-06-2013, 04:43 PM