Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california
vundy33 Wrote:Appointing Susan Rice as NSA is one of President Obama's worst moves as President I think. She couldn't even do her job as UN Ambassador with multiple screw ups, how the heck does anyone think she is qualified to be National Security Advisor, which is one of the toughest jobs in Washington?!
I am no fan of Susan Rice and I agree, but she was just following Obama's orders. Her mission was to give Obama plausible deniability in case the You Tube video fabrication did not stick. Hillary Clinton wanted to lay low to preserve her political viability for a 2016 run at the presidency. Obama could not risk sending Petraeus to the talk shows because he disagreed with the decision to deceive the country for political reasons and Petraeus seems to still have a conscience.

Naming Rice as NSA solves a lot of problems for Obama. She is not subject to Senate confirmation and it will make it more difficult for Republicans to get her under oath to testify before any committees. Obama will order her not to appear and claim executive privilege. He should be able to play stall ball until after the 2014 elections.

I don't think that Obama and most members of Congress are very concerned with national security at all. Another terrorist attack would just give the federal government further justification to grab more unchecked power. It is a vicious cycle.
Messages In This Thread
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california - by Hoot Gibson - 06-09-2013, 05:08 PM