Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california
the other guy Wrote:I have no insurance at the moment paid my cobra as long as i could, There's a 24 month waiting period on medicare so I still have a few months to go. Like it or not they are a lot of regulations in obamacare concerning health benefit reviews, in other words-is someone worth treating.
Now you seem to have some sort of chip on your shoulder about this stuff and just want to give some smarta-- remark instead of having a honest discussuin
I had private insurance but was still delayed treatment because of government regs. My insurance paid for the treatment once I made it past the required waiting period. I am giving simple facts about my place in all this nothing more.
I hope you are young and healthy and never have to deal with these things.
By your own admission, you are a "taker" that the people you support, hate. I work, and have no problem with my tax dollars helping provide medical help to people like you, that need the medical help, and are having trouble affording it. Maybe you should rethink the kind of people you support. The people you support could give a shit less what shape you are in, you are a "tax on society" in their eyes.
Messages In This Thread
obamacare 2 insanely raise premiums in california - by TheRealVille - 06-09-2013, 11:17 PM