Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:If you are correct, then that must be one very young, immature fan base. When a coach has done a great job for your program and decides to move on, for whatever reason, then the only smart thing to do is to thank him for all that he has done, wish him well, and assure him that you would be glad to write letters of recommendation for him if he ever needs them.

As far as I recall, that is exactly the way that Johnson Central handled the loss of Bill Musick when he decided to take a principal's position at Fairview. JC had just completed a 10-0 regular season and Coach Musick left a much better football program than he took over.

People change jobs and employers who have any class whatsoever wish them well when they move on.

Believe me when i say that is exactly what it is. If and when the coach i would like to see hired, be prepared for a long run of shame among certain posters on here. If not, ill never mention it...
Messages In This Thread
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley? - by RunItUpTheGut - 11-11-2013, 11:39 PM