Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court Justice Scalia dies during hunting trip in Marfa
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Bus laws in Alabama, from seating to ticket counters to waiting areas. Nurse laws saying a white female nurse did not have to go in a black male's room.... And it is intellectually clever, but dishonest, to play like you don't know what Jim Crow laws did.

I am quite familiar with my interpretation of what liberals like to demonize as Jim Crow laws. My interpretation does not necessarily coincide with those of you and the left.

For example, I believe strongly in the right of free association though it is not specifically set forth in the US Constitution. Of course, liberal courts have created a lot of "rights" that are not mentioned, nor contemplated, in the document.

I am far more concerned with the legalization of the premeditated murder of innocent babies by the women who, through their explicit behavior, produced another human life, than I am with whether or not a white nurse treats a black male patient or with whether or not a black is comfortable with his/her seat on a bus.
Messages In This Thread
Supreme Court Justice Scalia dies during hunting trip in Marfa - by Truth - 02-15-2016, 09:21 PM