Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court Justice Scalia dies during hunting trip in Marfa
TheRealThing Wrote:Surely you're not going to try to duck the historical revisionist predilections of your liberal brethren? With all the lies floating around out there, I'm just glad my kids are out of school although happily, I was able to help them see the truth. Deny it all if you like, and redefine my corrections and constructive criticisms as insults, I call them observations. And as for the 'moyen de locomotion', I prefer to think of it as a noble steed.

What I am going to tell you is that I am not playing blame games or accusing people on the right. I am saying that "we" in terms of justice and equal protection and freedom of conscience had to expand from the worldview of the Framers, and depending on the Tenth Amendment and amending the Constitution in matters of establishing fundamental justice, fundamental equal protection, fundamental freedom of conscience is not be-all-end-all sufficient.
Messages In This Thread
Supreme Court Justice Scalia dies during hunting trip in Marfa - by The Urban Sombrero - 02-23-2016, 06:28 AM