Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court Justice Scalia dies during hunting trip in Marfa
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:What I am going to tell you is that I am not playing blame games or accusing people on the right. I am saying that "we" in terms of justice and equal protection and freedom of conscience had to expand from the worldview of the Framers, and depending on the Tenth Amendment and amending the Constitution in matters of establishing fundamental justice, fundamental equal protection, fundamental freedom of conscience is not be-all-end-all sufficient.

Well, Satan told Eve that her mind would be expanded if she ate from the forbidden tree. And you're trying to tell me that society's newfound zeal for sexual depravation is a matter of our just having expanded our world view past that of the Framers. :please:

My view is such that the homosexual, desperate for validation or just plain defiant in his trespass, has resorted to using the courts to legislate the citizenry of this land into submission. How did they accomplish that? In a word, money. Gays-R-us, got themselves some money and hired certain unscrupulous lawyers to sue anybody and everybody. Unbelievably, for at least as long as Obama is President, homosexuality, gay marriage, men working with men that which is unseemly, is now legal. Resultant of the afore mentioned court actions are laws written by man, to say that it is legal. Congratulations, you have succeeded in compromising the law, eroding it, diminishing it to something that to me, smells like monkey puke.

I say that the account of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, serves as putting such men who have seared their consciences with a hot iron, on fair notice. Judgment at the hand of God is coming to them, and not to them only, but to all who will not accept the truth. That however, does not diminish the fact that societies which embrace acts of homosexuality as a matter of national consciousness, will fall, and in short order. That includes one's that have their founding documents displayed in a specially designed bronze containers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Supreme Court Justice Scalia dies during hunting trip in Marfa - by TheRealThing - 02-25-2016, 05:37 AM