Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLM gets 100 Million @ from liberal foundation.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"This election is America's last chance at redemption."

➡ It is news to me that, in the New Testament, redemption is offered to nations, or that any nation is given everlasting life. God's "nation" is currently scattered to the four ends of the earth, existing as a remnant upon the earth. I do not see in the NT the hyper nationalism of so many posters on this site borne out. We are to pray for our leaders, pray for peace and order, expect persecution, be thankful for unmolested freedom to worship.

Here's some more news then. The time in which we live is known as the age of grace. There are many souls added daily to His kingdom right now attributable to the work of the true Church.

The remnant is in reference to the Jew, who has steadfastly (as a nation) rejected Christ as Messiah from His time here on earth until this day.
But even though Israel has rejected Him as Lord, towards the end there will be an awakening and there will be a remnant of the Jews saved; Romans 9:27 (KJV)
27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:
Revelation 12:13-14 (KJV)
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

There is no remnant relative to the gentile nations, and the age of the dispensation of grace is coming to an end. Only Israel can expect remnant status and they have and will pay dearly for that distinction by way of war and a determined antichrist with an obsession to kill every last one of them. The Church is to pray for the leaders of their respective countries, and there is no claim to special conditions which may be afforded to them based on nationality. There are no favors outside of the belief in, and the Lordship of Christ. Hyper nationalism would be one thing and I don't see where it is necessarily a bad thing. Borderless nations on the other hand, aspiring toward globalism and the one world government which is to be headed up by only one man with total autonomy, whom the Bible identifies as the antichrist, is quite another.

I'm not even saying there is much we can really do about it. I believe it is inevitable and according to God's timetable. What I have been saying is if the people of this land once again choose a leader whose only virtue is the promise of more free goodies, it is very likely we are farther along in that timetable than the vast majority would like to think. In my opinion the Great Tribulation could start any day now. And I'm saying that if the people reject the free goodies in favor of a return to traditional conservative values, especially in recognizing the sovereignty of God, then maybe we are going down the drain is not quite as imminent.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread