Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLM gets 100 Million @ from liberal foundation.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:The believer has no nation upon this earth, no home, sojourners and pilgrims with no enduring city.

Believers are indeed a remnant and shall come forth from the four corners of the globe. Simply because a remnant of the elect (Hebrews) are brought forth does not mean a remnant of the human race is not also intended. This seems a "strain a gnat" way of reasoning.

LOL, it has the merit none the less of being right. At the conclusion of the age of grace, the door is shut for the gentile. After that, and simultaneous with the remnant being supernaturally protected in a place of secrecy, that's the Jew only, the proposition to gain entrance into God's presence for Gentiles will cost them their head.
Revelation 20:4 (KJV)
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

So you have two things going on at the same time during the Great Tribulation, you have the protected remnant being nurtured out in some obscure place (the Jew), and you have those who choose Christ at the time when doing so results in one's execution (Gentiles), because of the ruthless rule of antichrist.

The only remnant is Israel, and they are the remnant of His chosen people, the Jew which will be saved from total extinction. I even quoted the verses for you in the previous post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread