Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy Money
Motley Wrote:Must be a real bummer to live in constant fear and paranoia.

Still better than sticking one's head in the sand and pretending that 22 Trillion in debt doesn't mean anything. I mean, it would be different if we didn't just go through an epic recession because of the housing bubble. That really happened, and maybe you forgot or were too young to care but, it was a very big deal. More people were tossed out of their homes to hit the streets than did those of the Jimmy Carter nightmare.

If the Dems stay in power, fossil fuels will effectively be outlawed and all utilities will go up dramatically, not just electricity. All forms of insurance are becoming more and more expensive, ObamaCare will become permanent too. In fact, liberal insanity will continue to dominate the political power structure across the board, so more and more taxes will be levied to pay for all of life's necessities for minorities and the poor. Food (cards), lodging, medical, transportation, education, every conceivable amenity to include free cell phones will level the playing field for those who choose not to work. And that doesn't include over 15 million here illegally with more pouring in everyday, some potentially dangerous brought in by our own government from places like Syria. All on the taxpayer dime.

Even if people have money there will be no way to use it to gain interest through savings, because the interest rate is zero. Nearly all wages are stagnating, most make about the same in real terms as they did in 1976. Everything costs us more, a package of ground beef is a 10 dollar investment.

Wages are stagnant, costs are going ever higher. The costs have more than caught up to our wages so you tell me Motley, what are folks going to do when they take home 500 dollars a week but expenses clearly are 700 dollars a week? There is no growth, 1.0% is a joke, so getting more money to cope is not possible in this economy. I would appreciate it greatly if you could explain it al to us, where am I going wrong?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Easy Money - by TheRealThing - 08-22-2016, 07:26 PM
Easy Money - by Pick6 - 08-23-2016, 02:23 AM
Easy Money - by Motley - 08-23-2016, 03:10 PM
Easy Money - by TheRealThing - 08-23-2016, 04:03 PM
Easy Money - by Granny Bear - 08-23-2016, 09:32 PM
Easy Money - by catdoggy - 08-23-2016, 11:16 PM
Easy Money - by TheRealThing - 08-24-2016, 12:19 AM
Easy Money - by catdoggy - 08-24-2016, 02:43 AM
Easy Money - by Granny Bear - 08-24-2016, 12:42 PM
Easy Money - by catdoggy - 08-24-2016, 03:15 PM