Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ABC Reporting HRC Lied under oath during
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Here, you argue that a person of conscience, a person with a sense of right and wrong cannot vote for HRC. Can it not be similarly argued when one views the totality of the dealings of DJT?

You are essentially saying that a mother of three in Virginia, who works and sees to her kids, has no conscience and no sense of right or wrong if she votes for HRC.

I would say she doesn't have YOUR conscience, or YOUR sense of right and wrong.

Nope, what I am saying is that the mother of three in Virginia should get a grip on rudimentary biology and keep them drawers up until and if she finds a mate. Secondly, I am saying that all these irresponsible people living for today in the John Lennon sense, are continually looking to be helped by responsible people who've learned to largely govern their own actions. Thirdly I am saying such people are the stuff of Democrat vote farms who, instead of being chastised for their short sighted life styles, are coddled and validated by their kindly Democrat zoo keepers, who promise them if they vote Democrat, those Dems will continue to play Robin Hood. Taking from those who work, and giving it to those who don't, won't, or like the mother of three you mention, cannot control their own behavior.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
ABC Reporting HRC Lied under oath during - by TheRealThing - 08-24-2016, 02:51 PM