Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ABC Reporting HRC Lied under oath during
TheRealThing Wrote:Nope, what I am saying is that the mother of three in Virginia should get a grip on rudimentary biology and keep them drawers up until and if she finds a mate. Secondly, I am saying that all these irresponsible people living for today in the John Lennon sense, are continually looking to be helped by responsible people who've learned to largely govern their own actions. Thirdly I am saying such people are the stuff of Democrat vote farms who, instead of being chastised for their short sighted life styles, are coddled and validated by their kindly Democrat zoo keepers, who promise them if they vote Democrat, those Dems will continue to play Robin Hood. Taking from those who work, and giving it to those who don't, won't, or like the mother of three you mention, cannot control their own behavior.

First, you assumed the mother of three wasn't a widow, wasn't married. Since she was hypothetical, we'll let that pass.

Second, you take personal responsibility, in my view, to a ridiculous extreme. Simply because God holds a person accountable for his or her life does not mean that a fair amount of interdependence is not clear and present in Scripture.

Third, I strongly dissent from the proposition that only those with no conscience and no sense of right or wrong would vote for HRC.
Messages In This Thread
ABC Reporting HRC Lied under oath during - by The Urban Sombrero - 08-24-2016, 03:04 PM