Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ABC Reporting HRC Lied under oath during
TheRealThing Wrote:Wow. Come up with that all by yourself? Eisenhower had a lot to say about your even being a free man right now. I posted that because that was the prevailing understanding in that day of the writings of the framers. It is a profoundly succinct look into the mind of a truly great man, and no pundit or politician dared to oppose the substance of that speech. The people of the US were fiercely united back then. There was no mealy mouthed ambiguities laid between the lines of that speech, nor any other to my knowledge.

We are a nation which was built on the precepts of God, just as was declared on that day by Eisenhower. The Churches back then were always full on Sunday mornings, as it was the norm for families to worship The Father and give thanks. Laws were enforced and neighborhoods were peaceful, and orderly, and safe.

The youth of this land have been done disastrous injustice in the failings of that generation to pass down our true American heritage to them. The resultant disconnect has left most people under 50 rudderless and clueless. The force which supplanted the sage and profound guidance experienced by those who live their lives in Christ, is a miserable substitute called secular humanism. The vitriol, and the love of lies, and the contempt for the truth and the conservative roots of our immediate past, is attributable to the afore mentioned failure to pass on our heritage.

That's why liberals laugh and mock the truth, it is foreign to them, as they've been taught a new lesson. That of depending and expecting government to provide their needs. We have some Thomas Jefferson fans on here, and they love to take liberties with his words. Let's see how they can twist this one; Said THOMAS JEFFERSON--- "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

The hand ringin and the snot slingin are comin. Then all the argument and confrontation by those who never were, will come to a screeching halt against those who once used to be.

Neither this quote, nor any of its variants have been found in the writings of Thomas Jefferson. The closest I remember is something on the order of as liberty decreases the power of government increases. The supposed quote you offer first appeared in print in 1952 if I remember right. With that said, you and I probably more agree than disagree on "something for nothing" welfare concept.
Messages In This Thread
ABC Reporting HRC Lied under oath during - by The Urban Sombrero - 08-25-2016, 09:13 PM