Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chairman of Hillary's campaign says she "smells like boiled cabbage, urine and farts"
Motley Wrote:Not that I'm shocked by this thread or the responses from the Deplorables United, but this is false. Not that it was that hard to figure out.

Snopes

[INDENT] <<I couldn't imagine why Billy would haul such a person in the plane with him in public. She was wearing a misshapen, brown, dress-like thing that must have been intended to hide her lumpy body. The garment was long, but stopped too soon to hide her fat ankles and her thick calves covered with black hair. Thick brown sandals did nothing to conceal her wide feet and the hair on her toes.
In that moment, I noticed that the woman emitted an overpowering odor of perspiration and greasy hair. I hoped that I wouldn't gag when she got in the car.
I was stunned [and remember thinking this was] some kind of a sick joke - a woman in a hideous disguise.>>

Confusednicker: [/INDENT]
Messages In This Thread
Chairman of Hillary's campaign says she "smells like boiled cabbage, urine and farts" - by jetpilot - 11-02-2016, 09:07 PM