Poll: State Semi-Finals - Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
66.67%
Corbin
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals**
Hound05 Wrote:I highly doubt all that about the coach. Actually there is no doubt involved it's a fact. If you think Corbin is identical to last year maybe other than some players, shows your lack of knowledge about this team and game. Way better defense more versatile offense. And btw CLASS has no limits. If you have it, were taught it, you show it everywhere at all times. You figure the classiest coach who wears a suit would teach that. Which I figured he teach ya to look at a team and seeing more than the same players too! Haha wowwww.... BTW. This ain't last year, won't help ya none now. And, as I posted earlier if you would have read the post, hounds 42 belfry 36.

I sorry Knoxville Cath. scored 45 against us and I seen Corbin play this year your not in the same atmosphere as them not with in thirty points of them I'm not being cocky or what ever you want to call it there's no way Corbin can score 42 on us we can talk about this all you want but the scoreboard will prove me right come Friday if I thought it was going to come down to the end kinda game I would say so but there's no way you score 42 and Corbin can't score 36 on us but this is what these forums are for so you got your opinion and I've got mine and neither one of us will be playing come Friday so what we think will have no outcome on this game
Messages In This Thread
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals** - by 99PIRATEFAN - 11-21-2016, 02:10 PM