Poll: State Semi-Finals - Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
66.67%
Corbin
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals**
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Personally I think it is hard to refute that Corbin will be tougher to defend. They have all the same pieces back and have seemingly improved their accuracy in the passing game and added some additional weapons they didn't really make a lot of use of last season.

Last year it was only the Corbin running game and throw the ball to AJ Moore.

This year the Estep and Mitchell kid have both became viable option in their passing game. Corbin has also added more formations to operate out of.

With that said, Belfry's Front 7 vs. Corbin's Front 7 is advantage Belfry all day and twice on Sunday. If Corbin is going to hurt Belfry they have to maintain balance and keep themselves in 3rd and Short all night. They are capable of this though and Belfry fans need to respect that.

This was the type of info I was looking for. Corbin's strengths as opposed to last year and potential weaknesses. Where they have improved and where they have regressed, if any at all (which I doubt). Athletes of worthy note who could hurt the Belfry D. Things of that nature..
Messages In This Thread
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals** - by IronMan86 - 11-21-2016, 05:02 PM