Poll: State Semi-Finals - Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
66.67%
Corbin
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals**
panther nation Wrote:I will be back in good Ole Kentucky next week and I may go to the game as well. This has all the makings of one heck of a game or a complete let down by the hounds. Cause everyone knows Belfry always comes to play. I'm really hoping this will be the game of the year in KY.
Couple of Casey fans coming back up to Corbin to watch if we can get in. I would HOPE that Corbin can at least be close, if not even somehow pull out a huge upset and win. This would be for my own benefit/ease of mind in knowing, maybe, we were at least close to being in that upper tier of 3A...there's still Central though, who I believe is every bit as good as Corbin and barely lost there earlier in the year. I just feel Belfry is the best 3A team I may have seen. If I had to predict I'd say Corbin's speedy defense, great pass defense, can slow Belfry up enough to avoid the running clock. Belfry will absolutely manhandle the line, and Corbin's defensive line and O line will be pushed back and on skates all night. Belfry in a methodical win, 44-15, yet again, Belfry vs Central in the final. But who knows, maybe Etown can match Central athlete for athlete, I just don't see it. Good luck to all teams, especially Corbin who I'd just as soon see win state just to somewhat have an affirmation of how good my team is. I don't see it at all though.
Messages In This Thread
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals** - by smoke1015 - 11-23-2016, 08:03 AM