Poll: State Semi-Finals - Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
66.67%
Corbin
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals**
Redonthehound Wrote:Gonna be a lot of heartbroken fans heading back to eastern Kentucky late Friday night. Gonna be a shock to a lot of people. I'll take our line any day of the week over Belfry's. All I've heard is how much stronger and bigger Belfry is than us. Size means nothing. There's no more cakewalks to Bowling Green, Corbin will be the big boys from the east from this point forward. Through watching all these game films I've yet to see one area where Belfry has a distinct advantage.

This dude is dreaming or on something. Man go enjoy your day because this probably is going to be the best day of your weekend. You don't have any idea what your saying & you couldn't know football. I hate to waste my time on a dude that is living in another world that has know idea what is going on. Maybe you know nothing about belfry football but I asure you that you are in for a battle and you can watch all the videos you want but I'm here to tell ya that you and your team are in for something that they have never seen before. I wish both teams the best of luck & for a injury free game. Go Pirates!!!!

Belfry 42
Hounds 14
Messages In This Thread
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals** - by PirateNation71 - 11-24-2016, 08:48 PM