Poll: State Semi-Finals - Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
66.67%
Corbin
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals**
Belfry_99 Wrote:Corbin faithful better get there early because they may not have a place to sit in their own stands if they aren't careful. I know the PCN will be there in full force!

Belfry0304 Wrote:I'm with you guys. Let's move this thing to a real stadium and we'll send down a more appropriate team next year for a stadium that size. I'm sure our 3rd/4th grade squad would love to play at Campbell Field.

Belfry0304 Wrote:Heard they're thinking of moving the game to a real stadium, any truth?

Belfry0304 Wrote:I just think state semi-final games should be played at football stadiums, not rec fields at the nearest YMCA.

Belfry0304 Wrote:You're right. We are a big money bunch. Can I land my helicopter on the field to avoid parking issues? Or will it blow the tiny bleachers away?

All of this was from Belfry posters. When Corbin fans had answered questions over and over. And the best you can come up with is a fake Corbin fan saying he will charge $20 for people parking in his yard...
Messages In This Thread
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals** - by goBIGblue82 - 11-25-2016, 06:10 AM