Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has Donald already Made America Great
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:That's just it, O stulted one, "our own eyes"... apparently, you believe you see from the perspective of truth, and, therefore, "your eyes" are unbiased. What the economy was when Reagan left depended on the vantage point from which you looked. An example: according to the CBO, if you are a highly paid, white collar executive, the GOP healthcare plan is nice, very nice. However, if you happen to be blue collar line worker who voted for President Trump, not so much. From the vantage point of white collar economic elites, truth is one thing. From the vantage point of a married couple working at Walmart, or a father working on the floor in manufacturing at a paint factory, it is another.

If you are suggesting that trickle down economics is and was a rising tide that lifted and lifts all boats, I reject that suggestion out of hand.

I didn't suggest anything, my household did benefit mightily from the Reagan economic boom though. Mortgage rates fell, inflation rates fell, unemployment rates fell and rabid libs of that day denied the truth of it the same way you deny the truth of it today. That wasn't a suggestion, it happened. I knew better than that back then and I know better than that now.

Government can't provide utopian bliss for the so-called poor, though the past 8 years has seen it try to do exactly that by taking the benefits of health care away from those who earned it, and just give it to others in the liberal redistribution scheme of your hero, dubbed ObamaCare.

The CBO could not have been more wrong in their initial scoring of ObamaCare, but despite that you're happy to go along with this latest prediction because it makes the Trump Administration look bad. I prefer to sit back and see how things turn out, but you go ahead and play the financial expert. The jaws of the trap were sprung by Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi when they rammed ObamaCare through in suspending Senate rules and making back door tax payer funded vote buying deals to bring this plague upon us in the first place. The aftermath has been what we have been left with as we must deal now with the expense and the mess Dems created. Meanwhile conspiring media give them the cover they need to keep the wool pulled over the willfully gullible, who like you, consider their TV attained indoctrinations to have made themselves political visionaries. All I see are over baked talking points and DNC provided rationales.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-12-2017, 01:39 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-12-2017, 08:35 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-12-2017, 09:06 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-12-2017, 09:11 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-12-2017, 10:36 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-12-2017, 10:40 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-13-2017, 05:05 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-13-2017, 07:21 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-14-2017, 01:25 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-14-2017, 01:29 PM