Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has Donald already Made America Great
^^ I don't know any good Democrats. The closest thing to acceptable is Joe Manchin, and even at that I could never vote for him.

There are quite a few good Republicans however, and more than a few very good Republicans. But they do have rotten apples among them, that much is certain. Others, like John McCain for example, probably should switch parties.

Mankind in general have moved to what I would call a global awareness. Globalism, that's the buzz word on the lips of all Dems and more than a few Republicans. And as I have oft reported on here, the antichrist will arise out of that global sentiment to lead the entire world under one flag. A transformation which will take place with surprising speed BTW. A one world government, run by an all powerful potentate or dictator if you will.

I love the idea that the President is trying to rekindle Americanism, and to put America first again. Though it may be that even his best efforts are to be doomed to failure owing to God's timetable. See I don't believe globalism can be defeated, nor do I believe it can be delayed by anything men might do. It was my hope however, that as part of the grand scheme of things, the US was to enjoy a resurgence or an awakening, (the start of which has already happened as was evidenced by voters in the last election), and return to her traditional values. I thought that might be possible if The Lord still had work for us to do in reaching those who will receive Christ as Lord and Savior. In other words hopefully He isn't quite done with the US yet. It could still happen, but the DNC led 'resistance' has me worried that America is too far gone to sober up and do what's right.

I also love the idea that the President is over there right now trying to restore stability to the region in resetting the political alignments of the pre-Obama era. However, no matter what they come up with as a reconciliation for Israel and Palestine, they're never going to get things settled between them. Only when the Price of Peace (Christ) returns, will the war between those two finally be put away for all time. Though it will appear that they have done just that for a short time under the rule of antichrist. A very short time in fact.

But no, I am concerned that the US is already on her way down the drain. Though I had hoped the Trump election victory meant we were still out in the calmer waters of that siphoning vortex, and thus had a little time before being inevitably drawn into certain oblivion. The Republicans have many of the right answers, the question is will the anarchy which characterizes this land right now prevail? Or will it turn out once the particulars of God's prophetic time table unfold, that the inhabitants of this nation were to receive a temporary reprieve in choosing the right kind of leaders?

We need to end abortion on demand, and end government recognition and subsidy of same-sex marriage. Then in 2018 the voter needs to rise up yet again and prove to the flaming libs that the time of government for special interests only--- is over.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-12-2017, 01:39 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-12-2017, 08:35 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-12-2017, 09:06 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-12-2017, 09:11 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-12-2017, 10:36 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-12-2017, 10:40 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-13-2017, 05:05 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-13-2017, 07:21 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-14-2017, 01:25 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-14-2017, 01:29 PM