Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has Donald already Made America Great
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"Thou shalt not criticize another Republican." Reagan's 11th Commandment. I know that McCain's military record and immense suffering for country would have mattered to Reagan. I know that McCain's voting record in the Senate would matter to Reagan. As for the gag reflex (for political survivalism I guess), check Reagan's "evolution" on several issues, Patti Pompous, and clamp that pie hole shut.

The Urban Sombrero Wrote:While "to stupid" is your claim, "too stupid" is the game.

So, it is your claim that "globalization" (a word large enough in use to hold several meanings) is the "number one threat to democracy and our way of life."

Now, to you, is international commerce, free trade, globalization? Or, are you suggesting that, in a time soon coming, "Dems" will join some sort of international tribunal and government in which the Constitution becomes secondary?
Thereby, I guess, ushering in the reign of the antichrist? And then, apparently, even though, supposedly, it would be Republicans (the only true Christians) who would oppose this "one world government," yet it will be Dems killed first? Could you expound a bit more on this front?

Let's recap, you don't know what you're talking about.

McCain's military record stands apart from his Congressional voting record, just as it does the ridiculous manner in which he chooses to publicly demean the President and his surrogates. So your contention then is in observance of Reagan's 11th commandment, we must stand back and keep mum when a true wacko bird tries to use his position as Senator to bash his brother Republicans. That about right? :hilarious:

Very shortly, when globalism does sweep this world, individual state sovereignty will disappear. And with sovereignty will go any so-called leader who is not committed to support the eventual governmental head. At the pinnacle of any organizational chart that I ever saw, there has been one person in charge of everything.

The thing that is terrifying about the one world government soon to come is the fact that this leader, antichrist, though he will romance his way into his position, will turn out to be a ruthless and all controlling monster.

1) - He will exercise and organize complete power thanks to the vast personal data banks already in existence. In the last days "knowledge will increase."

2) - Men will fall for his act because as is abundantly clear, they believe they are quite capable of managing their own affairs. (See the Sombrero's continual equivocations to that end) But they persist in their hardheaded defiance of Godly council despite the fact that The Almighty has made it perfectly clear that only He can and does, manage even the minutest of details of the universe.

3) - Globalism by definition, precludes the existence of any pockets of exclusion, and that certainly includes the US. ABTW, after reading the stuff you put out on here, I'd say it is extremely hard for The Sombrero, not to blow off the crystal clear prophetic texts on the manner and timing of what globalism means. But I guarantee Gut's vision is much closer to reality than your state of perpetual denial would ever allow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-12-2017, 01:39 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-12-2017, 08:35 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-12-2017, 09:06 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-12-2017, 09:11 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-12-2017, 10:36 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-12-2017, 10:40 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-13-2017, 05:05 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-13-2017, 07:21 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-14-2017, 01:25 PM
Has Donald already Made America Great - by vector - 03-14-2017, 01:29 PM