Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump: Ultimate Huckster
Bob Seger Wrote:Just another bald faced lie from the serial liar.....James Comey repeated once again that Trump was never under investigation , yet "Lyin Leon" still wont accept that, so, he's not gonna accept the findings of the other either.

There are two things in this world that I absolutely detest.. That being a liar and a thief....Welcome to the world of Geraldo.

I'm with ya. Just heard former FBI Assistant Director James Kallstrom on Varney speaking of James Comey. Kallstrom is a great man and a true American patriot, and I know he's retired. But if I was Trump I'd be begging Kallstrom to take over the FBI as Director, but I digress.

Kallstrom: "Comey should have stood up for the American people and resigned back when Lynch ordered him to call the Clinton investigation a 'matter.' Instead he obeyed, and from that day he danced with the devil and continued to dance until the music stopped just the other day when he made that press release. He clearly went way over the line, and broke with FBI protocol in a way, and to an extent I've never seen before. President Trump did not lie about the disarray and low morale within the FBI, and Comey disgraced himself by his actions."

In addition, it appears as if AG Sessions is finally getting his feet back under him and will now go before the full Senate Intelligence Committee rather that the Appropriations Committee to refute Comey's statements.

So, Comey is the liar. And though his lying eyes clearly belied the truth, good folks are always forced to wait until that truth has time to come out before they can show their outrage. I hope he has to have a truck load of barf bags to deal with all the queasiness he is about to experience.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Donald Trump: Ultimate Huckster - by diceman - 06-10-2017, 02:45 AM
Donald Trump: Ultimate Huckster - by TheRealThing - 06-10-2017, 04:34 PM
Donald Trump: Ultimate Huckster - by TheRealThing - 06-10-2017, 09:36 PM
Donald Trump: Ultimate Huckster - by TheRealThing - 06-11-2017, 01:49 AM
Donald Trump: Ultimate Huckster - by TheRealThing - 06-11-2017, 02:35 AM
Donald Trump: Ultimate Huckster - by ekyswvahsfan - 06-11-2017, 03:09 AM
Donald Trump: Ultimate Huckster - by TheRealThing - 06-11-2017, 06:56 PM
Donald Trump: Ultimate Huckster - by TheRealThing - 06-12-2017, 05:21 AM
Donald Trump: Ultimate Huckster - by TheRealThing - 06-12-2017, 05:56 AM
Donald Trump: Ultimate Huckster - by Bob Seger - 06-12-2017, 10:03 AM