Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reality Check
I was starting to like Trump and the decisions he made for a while after he disappointed me on a couple things earlier on such as extending Obama's rule where contractors pretty much have to affirm same-sex "marriage" and then watering down a religious freedom bill. I understand he was stuck with a tough group to work with even though it's a Republican-led House and Senate, although not by much - but signing that bill funding planned parenthood was a great disappointment. They'll never admit it, but deep down that's the number one issue for both parties when it comes to tugging the funding. And the Republicans, including Trump, caved on it.

When a Republican administration is in charge, all it does is slows down how fast the liberal agenda advances. It doesn't actually counter the agenda. The Democrats are getting way out of control - everything from gender fluidity to same-sex "marriage" to infanticide on demand to alcohol and weed on every building of every block. That omnibus bill was terrible and if they hope to retain the House then they better come up with something. Even though the Republicans have nearly 240 seats I feel like we have an evenly split majority. If they keep caving again and again they could even lose the Senate in a year where they should retain it pretty easily considering the Democrats have so many seats to defend.
Messages In This Thread
Reality Check - by TheRealThing - 04-09-2018, 04:07 PM
Reality Check - by The Urban Sombrero - 04-10-2018, 04:52 PM
Reality Check - by Granny Bear - 04-10-2018, 09:27 PM
Reality Check - by The Urban Sombrero - 04-10-2018, 11:51 PM
Reality Check - by The Urban Sombrero - 04-10-2018, 11:54 PM
Reality Check - by WideRight05 - 04-11-2018, 04:03 AM