Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump: “Suckers”
Sci-Fi Wrote:So now everyone is lock step with Trump - that’s what I’m talking about. All of a sudden now it’s okay to support pride month. Follow everything he does. You guys are my example of the cultish mentality of the Republican Party. Had Trump not done anything like the past two years everyone would be cheering he didn’t celebrate pride month.

As for Obama and Hillary, I’m going to vote for candidates that match my values. Candidates that are progressive. I’m not worried about this issue because Trump will sign the equality act should it reach his desk. But that’s not what the main point of this thread is. At least Obama and Hillary are honest and don’t deceive their supporters.

Trump through the bait to the religious right and everyone bit it hook, line, and sinker. Confusednicker:

I said that I differ with Trump on the matter of gay pride, did I not? If my Church or my Pastor publicly endorsed gay pride month, now we got a problem. But you cannot possibly believe that Hillary is honest, like all libs you're willfully ignorant of the truth.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Donald Trump: “Suckers” - by Sci-Fi - 06-01-2019, 06:07 PM
Donald Trump: “Suckers” - by Sci-Fi - 06-02-2019, 01:27 AM
Donald Trump: “Suckers” - by TheRealThing - 06-02-2019, 03:57 AM