Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liberalism Kills Communities
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Liberals across the nation are burning and looting homes and businesses in their own neighborhoods. Trust your eyes and ears and throw away those DNC talking points. Liberals are blaming white supremacists for their own constituents' crimes. I am here to help set the record straight.

Have you no shame? It takes a special brand of stupidity to place the blame for race riots in predominately black neighborhoods on white folks. (Although there are obviously a substantial number of white liberals helping torch black neighborhoods.)

What part of race riots do you find funny?

I find your post funny and hypocritical.

All you see is political ideology. Talk about simple.

What is happening in our nation is not funny. It’s a sad situation that I don’t agree with, but I understand why it is happening. America only understands violence, loss, and death. Throughout our history that’s how things have changed from inception of this nation to present day.

There are some liberal and conservative fringe groups with agendas of chaos participating in different cities that muddy the issues at hand. There are pictures and videos of both instigating violence and destruction.

I never blamed white people, but when we ignore systemic problems and elect officials that are divisive, and border on racists, we are at the very least culpable.

The divisive tone and failure to lead from the head table has made this situation exponentially worse. Like the pandemic that killed more people in the richest nation in the world than any other, Trump didn’t cause the racial tension and rioting in our nation, but everything he has done has thrown fuel on the flames.
Messages In This Thread
Liberalism Kills Communities - by Hoot Gibson - 05-31-2020, 01:26 PM
Liberalism Kills Communities - by Cardfan1 - 06-01-2020, 02:01 AM
Liberalism Kills Communities - by Hoot Gibson - 06-01-2020, 02:33 AM
Liberalism Kills Communities - by jetpilot - 06-01-2020, 02:52 AM
Liberalism Kills Communities - by jetpilot - 06-01-2020, 02:54 AM
Liberalism Kills Communities - by Hoot Gibson - 06-01-2020, 03:05 AM
Liberalism Kills Communities - by Cardfan1 - 06-01-2020, 09:05 AM
Liberalism Kills Communities - by Hoot Gibson - 06-01-2020, 01:44 PM
Liberalism Kills Communities - by Cardfan1 - 06-01-2020, 07:27 PM
Liberalism Kills Communities - by Hoot Gibson - 06-01-2020, 07:53 PM
Liberalism Kills Communities - by TheRealThing - 06-03-2020, 05:48 AM