Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020 election torturing liberals thread
TheRealThing Wrote:On one of the sad days to come you're going to look back on your posts on here with regret where you have trolled and used deceit. Because in that day the times will be way worse, especially if you get a first hand taste of mob rule. But in my view there are only two reasons for your having posted so. First, your posts are the seemingly safe way you choose to exercise your own rebellion without really committing anything. Or second, you hope to influence those who share those same sentiments with you. Or both.

The President stopped international travel with countries going through the CV contagion long before the so-called experts such as Anthony Fauci felt it to be necessary. And though you'd likely deny it to the death, that action alone may well have saved '200K' Americans. The President has said HCQ has shown incredible promise as far as therapeutic treatments for Covid go. He was right to the inconsolable disappointment of those on the left hoping desperately that he was not. Somehow saying your side has been petty about that doesn't quite cut it. It was the President first brought up ultraviolet light as a deterrent for CV some weeks back, and was laughed to scorn by the left for having done so. Again, recent breakthroughs in treating CV with ultraviolet lights have proven him right.

In fact the President has done nearly nothing wrong in his efforts to shore up the states which had willful shortfalls in medical equipment and PPE.

How dare me voice my views of this worthless bumbling Trump administration! I've been busy. Good to know you missed me.

How bad does it have to get for me to be sorry?

You have swallowed every lie hook , line, and sinker from this administration. Your dedication to Trump is undeserved, and if a democrat, or heck, maybe another republican were destroying our country like this while funneling money to his friends and pardoning his cronies, BGR would need to buy more servers to host all the shredding posts. Confusednicker:
Messages In This Thread
2020 election torturing liberals thread - by Cardfan1 - 07-17-2020, 01:40 PM