Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020 election torturing liberals thread
mr.fundamental Wrote:I thought about posting the idea of what President Trump said about postponing the election... thinking how dumb could he be... but honestly I have changed my mind, he did a great job making everyone look at that instead of the economic collapse that happened last quarter... give you a hint 32% shrinkage and no I am not talking about his hands...
Give another hint the Great Depression shrank by 15%

https://www.deseret.com/u-s-world/2020/7...t-spending

Uh-huh... In comparison to your intellect, I'm sure the President of the United States a regular mushroom. But his threat that the election may need to be delayed is truly by stature rocket science, when compared to Dem's having illegally mailed out millions of ballots with many more to come, all across the land that could conceivably be filled out by neer-do-wells who have less right to do so than the students of your kindergarten class.

As to the rest of your post I'm going to venture the guess that economics was not part of your personal curriculum at any point?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
2020 election torturing liberals thread - by TheRealThing - 08-04-2020, 11:02 PM