Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020 election torturing liberals thread
TheRealThing Wrote:Uh-huh... In comparison to your intellect, I'm sure the President of the United States a regular mushroom. But his threat that the election may need to be delayed is truly by stature rocket science, when compared to Dem's having illegally mailed out millions of ballots with many more to come, all across the land that could conceivably be filled out by neer-do-wells who have less right to do so than the students of your kindergarten class.

As to the rest of your post I'm going to venture the guess that economics was not part of your personal curriculum at any point?

he did Tweet to delay the election you can read?
now i don't know where you are getting the illegal ballots Info Wars maybe Trump TV?
but i believe to get a mail in ballot first you have to be a register voter i just don't know about your illegal theory or maybe you are like Donald when your lips are moving you are lying
you do know Donald has given the OK for voting by mail in Florida maybe he thinks he has a good chance to win there and the states that he doesn't have a good chance to win it's fraud

[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/pic...tureid=812]
Messages In This Thread
2020 election torturing liberals thread - by vector - 08-04-2020, 11:47 PM