Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020 election torturing liberals thread
Democrats have selected Kamala Harris, whose political career was launched by an affair with former California State Assembly Speaker Willie Brown, to run as Joe Biden's running mate. Harris is a traditional politician who received political favors in exchange for sexual favors. Brown was 30 years Harris's senior at the time and had been married since 1958. Harris earned 3 percent support before dropping out as a Democrat presidential candidate in the 2020 race.

Quote:Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago. Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker.

And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco. I have also helped the careers of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom, Sen. Dianne Feinstein and a host of other politicians.

The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I “so much as jaywalked” while she was D.A.

That’s politics for ya. - link
Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 election torturing liberals thread - by Hoot Gibson - 08-12-2020, 07:56 AM